Saturday, April 7, 2012

Maturity

When I moved into my first apartment, my primary thoughts on location for the at apartment revolved around how close it was located to the bars in Champaign.  Fortunately, the bars in Champaign are also close to the campus of the University of Illinois, but I would be lying if that and the cost of rent were not the paramount concerns with finding an apartment.

Life was simple then.

Currently, as I am beginning an apartment search for a town in which I have never lived before, my tastes are more refined.  It must be cat-friendly, near the farmers market, close to bus lines, have an area for outdoor grilling and container gardening, be in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to a grocery store, and within walking distance to good restaurants.  It's nice to know that maybe I am becoming more mature with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment