Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No, Still Alive

There comes a point in the life of every blog where the blogger appears to disappear completely.  I'm reasonably certain that I have not let down a large number of loyal readers, seeing that each post gets around 6 views.

I wasn't really sure if there was an overarching theme to my posts, and I still don't know if there should be.  What I do know is that I now live in an area of the country where it's going to snow a lot, that I'm not going to be going outside much because of it, and I better have some outlet or I'm going to go stir crazy.  When people go stir crazy in this part of New York, they tend to commit suicide or start religious cults, neither of which sounds like a good idea.  (However, do check out the history of the Oneida Colony... fascinating stuff.)

What I don't want to do is give up on this blog.  It does not feel as necessary as before, as I am now surrounded by the bicoastal urban liberal elites.  Yet, I do have a lot to say on the adoption of liberal policies and the resulting economic consequences.  I'm not fully sure what form this may take, but I'll work on it.  Last year at this time, I had no idea that I would have quit my job to move out of the Midwest, but it's been a good decision.  Hoping that I make some good decisions here, even if they are not fully apparent right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment