Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Four More Years!

Very relieved to see that Obama won.  I'm tired, it's been a long day, and I'm just waiting for someone to get Romney to concede already so I can go to bed.

It's not that I really don't like Romney.  The problem is that as the Governor of Massachusetts, he was the type of Republican that I would have strongly considered voting for.  However, Paul Ryan as President is just too scary to contemplate for someone who is currently financing buying groceries with subsidized student loans.  So there's a giant sigh of relief on my part that I won't have to worry about having the Department of Education disappeared.

For now... just listening to Fox complain that Obama is trailing in the popular vote, even though the votes outstanding are predominantly from blue states, including California, the nation's most populous Democratic voting block.  This isn't hard statistics to figure out that it's premature to say that the President will not win the popular vote.  Maybe... but it's a little less likely as the votes come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment