Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Well, that didn't go well...

The worst thing I can do is make promises that I'm going to do something.  Right after starting my lovely Read-A-Book-A-Week idea, I got an internship and a part-time job in addition to being a full-time graduate student.  14 hour days are not conducive to reading, let along blogging.  Fortunately, the semester is now over, but I start another internship next week.

I might have a little more time on my hands, but what to write about?  I joke that all of the extra lectures and keynotes and book talks are like an extra class, but I never seem to do anything about this.  Perhaps the adventures of Patti, Expert Grad Student, would be a worthwhile endeavor.  Yet, I fear that this is one more way that I can be disappointed in this blog and how I don't do nearly enough with it as I would wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment