Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How to use the end of DST to your advantage

I wish I had written this earlier, but I only thought of this Saturday night, when I was trying to set my alarm to capture the awesome $200 laptop deal at Target on Sunday morning.  I figured I needed to be at Target 15 minutes before the store opened, give myself 15 minutes to drive there, 15 minutes to throw clothes on, and 15 minutes of snooze time.  Factor in the time change, and to get to Target for an 8am deal, I had to wake up at 8am. 

Hmm... there's an opportunity in there.

So, after waking up at my normal time, I was actually waking up an hour earlier, but without any side affects.  Monday morning, waking up at 6am instead of 6:45, I was actually getting 15 more minutes of sleep, but giving myself enough time for yoga and a hot breakfast.  Finally found a way to make it easy to wake up early in the morning.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment