Monday, November 8, 2010

The First Post

What this space is:

  • Somewhere for me to post my liberal political thoughts without annoying my entire Facebook friend base. By liberal, I mean the idea that there are some problems whose solution is beyond the reach of the common man, and it is the duty of government to address these problems.  
  • A place to chronicle my attempts at leading a more sustainable lifestyle and comment on American hyper-consumerist culture.
  • A platform for discussing what's going on in my kitchen.  Trying to be healthy, trying to buy locally, and trying to eat everything we bought from the farmer's market before it goes bad.
Why granola?  Because each ingredient by itself may not seem to connect to another, but taken together, it's baked maple-y goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment