Uses: about a cup of dark meat, plus leftover onions, and leftover pepper tops and bottoms while making bell pepper strips for appetizer plate.
Also need: pizza crust dough (homemade, store-bought, or premade... just follow instructions on the recipe or package), 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce, and two large handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese.
1) Dice turkey meat, onions, peppers, etc... if you had leftover mushrooms (green bean casserole?) or olives (antipasto tray?) or any other pizza-y veggie, throw them in. Ideally, you want 1 cup of turkey, and 1 - 2 cups of veggies.
2) Prepare dough according to instructions. Thin crust is ideal for this.
3) Spread barbecue over dough (basting / marinade brush is perfect for this)
4) Evenly spread turkey and veggies over pizza.
5) Add cheese. Don't add too much cheese. Don't skimp, either.
6) Place into oven until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.